Our servers and its Data Center
Our servers are permanently connected to the internet through a high-speed backbone under a reliable and strong web infrastructure. The Data Center of our servers is powered by SoftLayer, and managed with industry-leading hardware and equipment to ensure the highest level of performance, reliability, and interoperability.
Every aspect of our data center—from location and accessibility to power density and redundancy—is designed to guarantee its security, resiliency, and efficiency.
SoftLayer: Redundant, Best-in-class Infrastructure
Building and operating a data center involves more than filling a room with servers. Every aspect of a SoftLayer data center—from location and accessibility to power density and redundancy—is designed to guarantee its security, resiliency, and efficiency.
We build each center to the same spec and equip it to provide the full SoftLayer catalog of services. And each is staffed 24×7 with experts to troubleshoot and address the rare issues that can’t be directly resolved through our automated management system.
All SoftLayer data centers maintain multiple power feeds, fiber links, dedicated generators, and battery backup. They are built from industry-leading hardware and equipment, ensuring the highest level of performance, reliability, and interoperability. We regularly inspect and test our redundant n+1 power and cooling resources to guarantee stability in our data center pods.
Each facility is equipped to handle any challenge based on these unique advantages:
- Our secure data centersare monitored 24×7 to ensure your servers are always safe
- Customers can be confident with our N+1 power generator architecture
- We feature N+2 redundant data center HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems
- Advanced fire suppression systems ensure any fires are localized
- Preventive maintenance, performed regularly by our own highly trained personnel, meets or exceeds manufacturers recommended practices.
- SoftLayer is a member of the Uptime Institute, a prestigious knowledge consortium where global standards and best practices are created and delivered to maintain system uptime and availability.